She’s flipping for fall while doing cartwheels in the leaves.
Included in this .zip file is:
• An .svg file used for cutting out the individual pieces on electronic cutters running various digital cutting software titles such as Sure Cuts a Lot and Make the Cut. Tip: unless you’re cutting out a really large version of this design, we recommend you not try to cut the eyes and mouth and just draw those on instead🙂
• Also included is a black and white .png file that can be used for printing, coloring, and cutting out the individual pieces by hand.
• If you don’t want to put the pieces together yourself or you’re looking for a digi stamp version of Miss Madeline Flippin for Fall, complete black and white .jpg’s that you can color yourself are also included.
Click here to visit our store and get this cute Madeline design today!🙂
[ If you’re a subscriber (thank you!), you are viewing this post as an email in your inbox, and the links found in this email are not working for you, please come see us at http://www.missvickie.net where all our links work!!🙂 ]
I am sooooo excited to announce… our blog & store are getting makeovers!! There are many new changes to come, including new designs from new artists, a new look for our website, digi stamps, and more! Stay tuned. You won’t be disappointed.🙂
Let’s get started with some designs from our newest artist, Sarah MacDonald! You’re going to love these.
New freebie*: Halloween Cat-In-a-Hat by Sarah
Click here to go to Sarah’s page in our online store and download these free cutting files . The downloadable zip folder includes both SVG and JPG cutting files.
Before you “checkout”, please also check out our totally cute new set of Trick-or-Treating Chickens, also designed by Sarah!
10/16/12 UPDATE: NEW CUTTING & DIGI STAMP FILES FOR SALE!! CLICK A PIC BELOW TO LEARN MORE.
We had so much fun making these and we know you will too!! Enjoy!
Click here if you wish to email me.
*Free SVG & JPG cutting files will be free for a limited time only. Once new freebies are posted, you’ll be able to find past freebies in our store for $.50. Digi stamp versions of most of these designs will also be available in our store for $.50.
Here is a microwave oven from our Kitchen & Washroom SVG & JPG Set.
If you’d like to download the picture above, right-click and “Save Target As” to download it to your computer. (“Save Picture As” also works.)
To download the SVG files for the microwave, right click here and here and “Save Target As” to download these freebie SVG files to your computer. (The first “here” leads to a finished SVG file with all the pieces assembled. The 2nd one leads to an SVG file with the pieces separated for you already.)
After you finish downloading this freebie, please stop by My Digital Cutting File Store to view the entire Kitchen & Washroom set along with the other furniture sets and other items listed there.
Click here if you wish to email me.
New Items in My SVG Store:
NEW Digital Pattern Paper for Valentine’s Day (JPG) and any day you need to send some love!!
NEW 3D Easter Basket SVG
Notice to all those who bought or are planning to buy our Valentine’s Day Card & Treat Box SVG set (and those who would just like to take part in grabbing this freebie file):
I found a boo-boo… When I created the extra windows for our treat box (sold in My SVG Store), I made a mistake on the LOVE window. The LOVE included in the set would work for cutting out of paper and gluing on to the box, but it does not work well as a stencil or window cut-out for the box (it’s missing the hole in the middle of the “O” and above the “V”). Here’s a new LOVE file that can be used as a stencil or window for our Valentine’s Day Card & Treat Box or any card or box that you already have an SVG file for🙂
UPDATE: i fixed the zip file that’s downloaded when you purchase our V-Day Card & Treat Box (so no need to save the one in this post if you’re going to buy the whole set). But, I’m going to leave this freebie here anyway – for everyone else to enjoy too🙂
The new VDay Card & Treat Box zip file not only has a new LOVE window added, but it also has a whole new SVG file included too: an easier to fold, 12×6″ mat fitting, version of this box (that comes out to just under 3″ square and 1″ thick when folded). Please check out My SVG Store for details.
Tip: clear transaparencies (like those used with overhead projectors) work great as clear windows & behind window cut-outs on boxes and cards.
Right-click here and “Save Target As” to download the SVG file to your computer.
* 1 SVG file that includes the main card box file with separate fold lines (using a 12×12” mat, you can make a card box that’s approximately 4 1/8” x 4 1/8” x 7/8”; with or without fold lines)
* 1 SVG file with 9 different window options (including the square included in the file above + 8 others as seen in the pics)
* 1 SVG file containing one of our deckled rectangles to use in making single and multi-layered labels inside and outside of the card box.
* (Stamped image/text not included. Embellish however you’d like.)
Click here to visit my SVG Store and buy this great new SVG.
MORE FREE FILES COMING SOON!!🙂
Right-click here to get your Halloween Bat SVG and “Save Target As” to download the SVG file to your computer.